Pages

Hide Hard Disk Drive Storage Without Software

To hide specific drive or full hard disk from my computer 1st go to run commands in start menu or Windows Key+R, write gpedit.msc and press Enter, Group Policy dialogue box will open, then from left menu bar :

Local Computer Policy > User Configuration > Administrative Templates > Windows Explorer > Hide this specific drive in My Computer

Double Click "Hide this specific drives in My Computer", another dialogue box will open after then in setting tab click enabled and Pick one of the following combinations, Finally apply and ok, close all the dialogue box and see what a magic, your hard disk drive is vanish from my computer.

To retrieve or regain your  hard disk drives again click Not Configured or Disabled from Hide this specific drives in My Computer and apply ok.

Hide Hard Disk Drive Storage Without Software

No comments:

Post a Comment

http://www.bd69ctg.blogspot.com